Friday, May 18, 2012

Phone photo dump

Here are a few pictures from our week:



This morning we met Riley & Rachel at the pool to swim and have a picnic lunch! Addy and Riley played so sweetly with each other.




Addy was ready for school yesterday - I convinced her that wearing heels to school wasn't a good idea and thankfully, she left the glasses at home too!



This picture is from last Wednesday's visit with my Grannie and her two younger sisters (the 'baby' is 74 if that tells you anything!) They enjoyed seeing each other (one lives in Huntsville and the other in Florida) and I had fun watching them interact. I hope Kayla and I will be like that when we are their age.



This is an every day occurrence at our house - Addy's favorite thing right now is to pretend to read books to her babies, to us, or to anyone that seems interested! She 'reads' all over the house, in the car, etc. We laugh because she has a few key phrases memorized from some of her favorite books and she sprinkles those in every once in a while... 'Purple polka dotted lips' from I Like Myself is one I hear a lot!



I put up 'before' pictures of Addy's haircut but never put up these that I took at the salon...


Mrs. Amber did a great job and we are loving the new 'do!


Before and After!

No comments:

Post a Comment