Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas Gift Swap

We were excited to host Cooper, Jennifer, Talon, Tucker, Courtney, Alye and Olin for the annual Christmas gift swap a few days after Christmas.  We snacked, opened gifts, played and visited one afternoon.  Addy talked about Cooper for days afterward and she was SO excited that Baby Talon came to our house (she LOVES baby Talon!)  I am glad Tucker put up with the girl toys long enough to join in the fun!
Cooper

Sharing a snack and buying groceries with the cash register

Modeling her new cute hat from Mrs. Courtney!

Talon was precious as always - so easy going!  He had his eyes on the older kids and wanted to go outside and play with them!

Since Courtney had a cute cupcake decorating activity for the kids at Halloween, I felt the need to provide a fun activity for us to do so I called on my mother-in-law who is full of cute preschool ideas from years of teaching at dayschool! I think the kids would've had just as much fun playing outside but their little artwork turned out cute!



Getting ready to paint his reindeer...

...with a little help from his momma! 

Cooper was good at making snowflakes!

Addy's deer got lost in the snow... she was all about painting with the sponge and covered up her handprint deer!


No comments:

Post a Comment