Monday, September 19, 2011

Beach with the Hintons

Back in August, we went to the beach with my family for a few days.  We stayed at my aunt and uncle's in Panama City Beach.  Addy & I went down with Mom, Dad and Sis at the beginning of the week and Courtney joined us Wednesday night.  We had great weather and great fun!  I feel like I have already posted these pictures/this post but I can't find it anywhere so maybe I just had good intentions of posting them! 

Addy loved the beach and ocean!  We loved looking for shells and chasing the birds on the beach.

I will be sad when she can't wear this swimsuit anymore because it is my favorite!

Building sandcastles... and knocking them down!

Walking with her Daddy on the beach

Riding the "carrot-self" at Pier Park

Dad made Sister ride the ferris wheel with him... just like old times!  The guy working it forgot to let them off and they got 3 turns for the price of one!

JJ, Addy, KK and Daddy Jim

Courtney, Addy & me

We took some beach pictures of Addy the last day... out of 100 or so, two or three turned out cute!

She was in mid-spin here!

I like this close up... such a thoughtful little face.

2 comments:

  1. That is THE cutest picture of the three of y'all ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...love the family picture! She is just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete