I wrote this a week ago but my pictures wouldn't upload correctly and I'm just now getting around to trying again!
........................................................................................................................................
I am looking forward to Fridays this summer! We are hoping to get together lots with Cooper, Tucker & Talon (and Jennifer & Courtney). Last Friday was the first installment of our "fun day Fridays" and we went to the Children's Hands On Museum with Tucker, Talon & Courtney. Jenn & Cooper couldn't join us and we missed them! We had a great time and I think we're going to sign up for a summer membership so we can go back often! I posted some pictures from our visit below.
Today, we had another "fun day Friday!" We missed out on lunch at Chick-fil-A with the rest of the crew but they came to our house this afternoon and the kids played play-doh and bubbles and ran around in the sprinkler outside while the moms got to visit! Talon was such a sweet baby and managed to take a little snooze! It was so fun watching them all play... I think they had a great time, and I know I did too! We ended the day with dinner at Jalapeno's with Jenn & Cooper before they drove back home. I didn't take a single picture today though! Maybe next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment