It was so relaxing watching the snow fall outside last night! I went out and gathered some "clean" snow and tried to make snow cream... it was more like a snow milkshake when I finished! Addy had fun watching it snow outside and we took her out for a few minutes this morning before work. She didn't seem to care too much about it and wanted to walk down the street instead of playing in the cold white stuff in the yard! It was cold so we didn't stay out very long. It was SO pretty though!
 |
| Addy couldn't turn her head because she had so many layers on... she was a little marshmallow puff! |
 |
| I know, there is a Christmas flag in the background (and a Valentine wreath on our front door! One holiday at a time, right?!) |
 |
| Walking down the sidewalk... my two favorite people! |
I LOVE that last picture! How sweet!!
ReplyDelete