Sunday, January 31, 2010

Catching up...

Wow!  I have lots of catching up to do!  Can you tell I started back to work this month?  We are still making the adjustment at our house.  It seems like there is never enough time to check off all the items on my to-do list and updating the blog keeps falling to the next day's list.  I need to post Christmas pictures and some updates on Addy.  She is about to be 4 months old!  My how time flies!  Today was baby dedication at church - Addy looked so cute in her bonnet and pink dress with her little silver bracelet on.  She didn't make a peep during the big moment and she slept soundly through lunch with all the family afterward.  She is such a little angel!  She smiles a lot more now and she has found her laugh - it is so fun when she laughs!  She has a little squeal that she does sometimes if she is really excited about something (like when she sees one of us acting silly!)  She hasn't mastered rolling over yet but she can arch her back and roll halfway if the TV is on and she needs a better view!  She got several toys for Christmas and she will reach for them and hold on tight, examining them carefully or putting them in her mouth.  She is taking it all in... she seems to study everything going around her, especially in new places.

We go to the doctor on Tuesday for her shots and well checkup.  I can't wait to find out how much she has grown!  I hope to post pictures one day this week...

And I promise to get rid of the Christmas-themed blog decor soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment