Friday, November 13, 2009

Busy Week!


We have had a fun, busy week!  I've been out of the house more this week which has been fun!  Monday and Tuesday I got to have lunch with some girl friends while Daddy Jim (Monday) and Mia (Tuesday) stayed with Addy.  Then on Wednesday, Mia and I loaded up Addy and drove to Bibb County to visit Addy's great-grandparents!  We had lunch with Nanny & Babby and great aunt Melanie and then that afternoon we drove over to see Grandmama and Granddaddy & great aunt Margaret!  It was a great day!  Addy was so sweet all day and took great naps in the car both ways.  She is such a good baby!  I have posted a few pictures below from our outing on Wednesday!

Addy took a nap with Aunt Melanie


Mia had fun showing off Addy to Nanny!


Grandmama thought Addy was precious!


Granddaddy was worried that we were mistreating her :)


Addy got dressed up for our visit - she has all of these cute dresses but we haven't gone out very much for her to get to wear them!  She liked her ballerina slippers on her gown today.

Her cute little booties!

No comments:

Post a Comment