Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Addison's Arrival Date...

We went to the doctor today... Courtney came with me because it was a big day! We decided to induce on October 7th if she hasn't made her debut by then. It is nice having an "end date" in sight for this pregnancy (or a "beginning date" for Addy!) but I really just hope that she will come on her own before October 7th.

Dr. Emig estimated her to be about 7 lbs if she were to be born today. I am still measuring 1 week behind - I am 39 weeks and measured 38 weeks. But, I got really excited because I am 1 cm dilated! Just 9 more to go :) We go back to the doctor next Tuesday to check on Addy - I will get to have an ultrasound to make sure everything is looking good with her so I will update again after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment